Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am flying WAY hard right now. I have PDI High Arms, PDI Hop-up, PDI Bucking. Do you think it's my 6.01mm? I can't tell. It flys straight like 3/5 shots, but, it should be shooting dead straight? Could it be how the hop wheel are adjusted? Right side has more hop on?

It's not compression.
It's not the bucking.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Since the AERO is working, don't mess with it. However, keep the PDI chamber in case you needed it in the future. Unless you desparately need the money, I would hang onto it. Or, post it up for sale, but don't let it go unless the price is right.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I think he wants to know if he should sell both. First, sell the L96 one... you probably won't have a need for it. Then, I'd think about selling the APS2 one too. Because why do you need a spare, very expensive hop up chamber for your gun just laying around. Sell it for a good price, and if the Aero ever breaks, then buy the PDI or another chamber, and use the stock chamber as your back up. Seems silly if the Aero is working fine, to have a nice PDI chamber just as a back up.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't mean that. I am just asking, The aero is going to break, I know it. And I don't want it to break, and I heard APS-2 PDI Hop-up beats out Aero, and I was wondering if the PDI would be better. Aero Chamber is all dented up after ONE game.
I am also getting pretty bad consistency, I got better with the PDI when I used one. I'll get one straight, one a couple inchs left, one a little higher, one to the left, two or three straight. I don't know what's up with that.

I am using a 6.01mm Tightbore (Promthesus)
PDI Hop-up Bucking
Laylax PSS2 Aero Chamber.

I have a PDI Hop-up Chamber I can use, and a Promethesus Hard Bucking, and can get my hands on a Systema Bucking.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
If you take the Aero out, get some pics up. I want to see if there was any damage/parts breaking/wearing down. This could be useful to know for other persons who may be considering this chamber.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's bent where the mag feeds in and where the cylinder head begins to go in several times. The bucking has to be superlubed to get in. The little hop-up metal piece bends and becomes worthless, the nub doesn't even fricken work, you gotta cut your own. I got a rant coming Fuzz...

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My bad, I'll just repost it.

I am flying WAY hard right now. I have PDI High Arms, PDI Hop-up, PDI Bucking. Do you think it's my 6.01mm? I can't tell. It flys straight like 3/5 shots, but, it should be shooting dead straight? Could it be how the hop wheel are adjusted? Right side has more hop on?

It's not compression.
It's not the bucking.

Sorry for confusing people.
-Hoggie

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.