Ergo 10 Slot Aluminum Rail by: Ergo Grip - Airsoft GI - The Largest
Ergo 10 Slot Aluminum Rail

Precizní HopUp komora pro A&K SVD manuál - AirsoftPro.cz
Precision A&K SVD HopUp chamber

Zesílený píst pro manuální SVD - AirsoftPro.cz
Reinforced piston for manual SVD

Ocelová hlava válce pro manuální pu?ky SVD - AirsoftPro.cz
SVD spring sniper rifle steel cylinder head

Matrix 3-12x50 Illuminated Reticle Sniper Scope w/ Mounting Rings, Accessories & Parts, Scopes & Optics, Illuminated Scopes - Evike.com Airsoft Superstore
Matrix 3-12x50 Illuminated Reticle Sniper Scope w/ Mounting Rings

High Rise CNC AQD 1" 25mm See-Thru Scope / Optics Ring Set (Two), Accessories & Parts, Scopes & Optics, Scope Rings - Evike.com Airsoft Superstore
High Rise CNC AQD 1" 25mm See-Thru Scope / Optics Ring Set (Two)

Matrix Full CNC M107 Style Muzzle Brake for M82 Series Airsoft Sniper Rifles (For ~26mm Barrel), Accessories & Parts, External Parts, Flash Hiders - Evike.com Airsoft Superstore
Matrix Full CNC M107 Style Muzzle Brake for M82 Series Airsoft Sniper Rifles (For ~26mm Barrel)

Maple Leaf AST Airsoft AEG Hopup Rubber Bucking - 75°, Accessories & Parts, Internal Parts, Hop-Up, *Hop-Up Bucking - Evike.com Airsoft Superstore
Maple Leaf AST Airsoft AEG Hopup Rubber Bucking - 75°

Prometheus 6.03 EG Tight Bore Inner Barrel for Airsoft AEG (550mm), Accessories & Parts, Internal Parts, Inner Precision Barrels, Prometheus / Laylax Barrels - Evike.com Airsoft Superstore
Prometheus 6.03 EG Tight Bore Inner Barrel for Airsoft AEG (550mm)

All but 1 part was a simple install. Only the hop-up chamber needed some fabricating to get to fit properly. As we know the barrel pulls out, with the new hop-up, it did not fit through the part that holds the barrel in place. Simple fix was to lightly sand down the plastic where the barrel gets put in. Didn't take much so would suggest lightly sanding and constantly checking to see when it finally fits.

I did not Teflon tape anything nor did I check air seal. Just installed parts then tested as is.

While I still don't have a chrono, have not been able to get the fps. I did however get to test fire the new components at my folks place which is surrounded by forest preserve. Still has the stock spring installed and was able to get about 250ft hits to a tree about 1ft wide. Now consistancy is not it's strong point. Shot about 50 or so shots, about half of them actually made the distance, the other half fell around 100ft.
Was using: 6mmProShop Pro-Series 6mm Premium High Grade High Strength Airsoft BBs - 0.32g White.
Also shot some : Matrix 0.40g "Sniper MAX Grade" 6mm Grey but could not see them.

Yellow line = 250ft approx
Red Lines = range where half dropped

Shot straight with none veering off right or left. Wind was near non existent, but was slightly sprinkling out. Will do some more fine tuning and possibly a stronger spring (if I remember 1tonnes guide correctly, think m150 is where I want to be for around 500fps). Note 500fps is our field limits for snipers, 400fps for everything else. so will get m140 and m150 so once i do get to chrono it, will have a couple options just in case.

So all in all, I'm currently pleased with the gun. Total cost thus far is at $375 (rounded up) including any shipping costs (new flash hider wasn't necessary but definitely looks a lot prettier with it). The scope is Matrix but wanted a scope that would look appropriately sized for this gun, and this one definitely fit the bill. Will add picture later :tup:

Any questions, just let me know.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to know thanks, will definitely give that a try. Sad but haven't even touched it since that day as our AC died so been doing a crap ton of overtime to try and get the cash to get that replaced heh. Still haven't been able to get into a skirmish this year yet, hoping this fall but only time will tell.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So got myself a chrono finally and was able to chrono it today. Was pretty consistent at 470fps with the stock spring (have probably put about 200 rounds through it total thus far). Picked up 3 extra mags as well so once I get to SDIK it, I'll be all set. The bolt pull is still really stiff but not as bad as brand new. Put about 125 rounds through the maple leaf bucking and seems to have finally broke in, no more dropping halfway. Can't wait to get her out to a game.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got kinda similar internals but strugling with hop up chamber. Im using prometheus delta strike 6.20mm barrel and aisoftpro hop up chamber and modify flat hop up bucking. But stock flat bucking nub doesn't seem to be compatible with hop up chamber,any ideas?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I tried following the link to the hop up upgrade Dramm originally posted, but it doesn't seem to go to a product page anymore. I'm probably going to be swapping out my hop up at some point, but I'm not sure which ones would be compatible?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good morning snipers. So as we all know Lancer tactical, A&k Svd share same hop up chamber. But problem is that you can't use standart nub,H-nub etc. with it. So after few weeks i've decided to mod the chamber with spare 30minutes and a couple tools. Well initial succes. Now i can use H-nub. Fired 3 shots went far and straight. So I'll be test firig it in the woods. If anyone is interested I could share pics modification I've made. P.s. sorry for my english not much primary language.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good morning snipers. So as we all know Lancer tactical, A&k Svd share same hop up chamber. But problem is that you can't use standart nub,H-nub etc. with it. So after few weeks i've decided to mod the chamber with spare 30minutes and a couple tools. Well initial succes. Now i can use H-nub. Fired 3 shots went far and straight. So I'll be test firig it in the woods. If anyone is interested I could share pics modification I've made. P.s. sorry for my english not much primary language.
Yes please post pictures of the mod! I as well am working with my m82 as far as accuracy, precision, and fps and its a headache :nuts:

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know this is an older post but i seen it had some somewhat recent activity so im gonna try my luck lol i bought the lancer tactical lt20b last year and i like it a lot but it does lack some. Mine is not what i would consider to be accurate, i have only been able to run precision .20's through it though but at like 15ish yards it hits all over a sheet of paper inside where no wind can affect it period. I ordered an upgrade spring with the gun that was suppose to bump it up to 450 i think but i think its weaker than the spring thats stock with the gun, but it may just be where its one of the easy draw style springs. But my question is what are some good cost efficient upgrades for this sniper. I know its like a sniper/aeg love child and that confuses me as to what length and style piston to get since it uses aeg springs but i know the piston isnt the toothed style for aegs but it doesnt look as long as a sniper piston. My goal would be a precision barrell i just dont know what length to get but i know that the lt20 inner barrell isnt the full length of the outter and i want a closer to the length of the outter barrell. I also would like to get near the 500fps range with .20's or around 420 to 450 with heavier .32 to .34 bb's. I feel like at 15 yards a sniper should be able to hit a bullseye indoors for sure and this one just dont, it also seems to drop off at around 120 feet and when it does shoot the full 120 feet it barely taps the target. I used airsoftgi to order the gun but if theres a better site that has good deals i would be open to suggestion. Sniping has always been a super fun concept to me but this gun isnt accurate enough to hit a moving person at 40 yards so any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. I have fiddled with the hopup and it isnt very consistent but not as bad as i have read people say it is. I love this guns styling now its just time to make her shoot good too haha

·
Registered
8 Posts
So after a while I managed to return to work on my project. I bought airsoftpro chamber and modified it to fit into M82. Tried it with mancraft kit and norvitch 0.45bbs. results we're 110m efective range. Still needs more testing and adjusting. Waiting for temerature outside to warm up.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.