Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at a new Cylinder head and had some questions.

The Laylax Tapered Head Pro comes with 4 air nozzles.

I imagine they are all different lengths and perhaps diameters. It's my guess that this changes the position the bb sits when the air hits it, but why would I want to change this position.

Can somebody clarify this or straighten me out.

I'm running a PDI hop up Prometheus barrel and Prometheus Hard Bucking. Laylax 150 or 170 Spring and Laylax teflon cylinder and power accuracy Piston Head with 3 element piston.

Thanks

·
Registered
974 Posts
Hey, we have about all of the same parts; mine are just in an M24. I have the Cylinder Head Pro and it's definitely worth the extra money. The different length nozzles (length only, diameter doesn't change) let you change the time, and distance the bb travels before it goes through the hopup. I find that this level of tuning is handy when using so many other tuned parts. If you change out springs often, try out different length nozzles to see how the work. I've been using the second to smallest one and it's done wonders. If you've found someone to buy it from, I highly recommend this part.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Embed, that's good info.

Too bad I can't find one now. Does anyone know if the pss2 cylinder head pro will work in the type 96?

Or better yet where I can find a pss96 cylinder head pro?

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.