Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
What specific mods/upgrade/parts do you plan to add to this gun?

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
What specific mods/upgrade/parts do you plan to add to this gun?
R-Hop most definitely, and also the TDC mod. I have an old Echo1 AK-47 I'm practicing on, and I've already successfully completed the TDC mod on it and soon will start on the R-Hop. For a barrel, I have my eye on a Madbull Black Python V2. Also plan on lowering resistance and adding a MOSFET, and of course a LiPo. I'm still looking at MOSFETs and batteries so I can't pinpoint anything exactly yet. For the gear box... Nothing yet really. I want to take a look inside first.

@Rubiksklube, it might be...

·
Registered
971 Posts
Is the only benefit that comes with LiPos just an increased rof?

·
Registered
971 Posts
Oh okay. I've heard they can "blow up" under certain conditions though...

·
Registered
971 Posts
Why not? ACOG instead?

·
Registered
261 Posts
OMG my eyes!!!!! please don`t put a fancy western style optics on a rusty AK...

Here is a suggestion:

UPO-1 1P29 Solar Dual Black/Green Rangefinder Red Dot, AK - Rifle Scopes

Its like a ACOG but russian style :D -> there are some guides in internet where you can add tritium inside -> glow in the night. My teammate had it and it`s awesome. Field of view is enough and 4x Zoom.

Btw: the topcover is wrong -> it doesn`t have ripped top cover ;)

·
Registered
261 Posts
If you don't get a scope (although I would) a Kobra could be pretty cool.
No I would go for a PK-AS-V....I had it before and it`s great. It has a slightly zoom effect. I think 1,5x. you have no tunnel/tube effect like you have on severel cheap closed reddots. This sight is a Blackdot and Reddot.

I have the real Kobra sight here and I don`t like it in a woodland enviroment -> the glass is blued and darken your view.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.