Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the stupidest problem at this time. I cannot get my rifle zeroed in as the scope adjuster for "up" and "down" will not work. I tried loosening it with an allen wrench, but then it becomes too loose and won't "click" which means that the adjustments are being made.

Basically, I can tighten or loosen the adjuster to the point where it is too tight or too loose. But nothing inbetween.

This is by far the stupidest problem I have ever had with anything relating to airsoft.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
newbie said:
Try loosening it and then slightly pushing down on it to get it to engage and then turn, mine is similar if I loosen it to much.
I have been trying this and fiddling with it. However, it just won't seem to take effect. But I believe that is the only way to solve the problem. Guess I will just have to keep trying. :-/

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheese Man said:
Do you have anything that works like it's supposed to? ;)
It is actually kind of comical at this point how much stuff I use fails to do what it is supposed to do. I should write a book about it. ::)

And haha Echo, amen!

I managed to get it working a tad better thanks to Newbie, but its still a pain in the ass.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
woogie said:
Could just be a defective scope as well. How long have you had it? If new take it back and get a new one.
I bought it last September but did not use it until a few weeks ago. The scope's adjusters are all tight again...sigh, at least I can fix it with a few minutes of complete struggle.

To the airsoft gods,

Perhaps a working gun/piece of gear every blue moon? Or at least guide me in the right direction. ::)

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wolfgeorge said:
I have a 4-12x44 scope on my airgun and I absolute love the locking mechanism the problem is when you over tight it the it difficult to undo.

Wolf
The only problem is that it locks way too often. Does not give me enough room to adjust it enough. Just locks almost as soon as it turns.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
furrycowthingy said:
Disassemble it and put it back together. For some reason it usually works for me. If you disassemble it, be sure to blow some compressed air in it, just in case of any dirt or dust gets in there.
I am going to take a deeper look into it sometime soon, and see what I can figure out.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump, just wanted to post here letting everyone know I figured it out. That way if anyone else reads this thread and was having the same problem, they can fix it too.

Basically, just needed to fiddle with it, and move it around, pushing down on the adjusters and turning. Now it works great, and have no problems.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Thanks for posting the fix.
I just purchased I am guessing the same one and from the reviews it looked good.

Now when I started reading your post, I got to thinking I made a bad purchase. Glad to hear that is a good scope it just needs a bit of finagling.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
fuzzywolly said:
It is finicky as hell, zeroing in is like slapping a whale. But I eventually got it where I wanted it but dang it can be frustrating.
I have only ever slapped a dead one.....on the beach....close to my house....it was a beluga....which are white....and they tend to smell very bad when dead....the seagulls ate their eyes....I had to wash my hands after doing so....I think I'll go to bed now.....

On a more serious note, Are the bushnell scopes the same as the leapers one's? Like a clone?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.