Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
A real steel psitol... no, not even close. An airsoft pistol, turn it into a minigun if you want to. As for sears, sears are used to hold a piston back, not cycle gas through the barrel. A GBB pistol doesn't cock like springers do.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I'm sure there is a way to do it but you would basically be redesigning the entire pistol's internals. Even if it was easy, for a pistol that barely holds more than 10 bbs why would you want to make it full auto? Personally I can have a gun with a high cap mag with 60 rps and would still only use semi-auto, or at least very shprt bursts.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I know that someone did a direct comparison between the TM hi capa extreme (full auto ver) and a normal TM hi capa. The difference allowing the extreme one to go full auto was in the design of the BBU (blowback unit).

I know this guide is online but i cannot find it right now. If you see the difference in design from the extreme and the normal all you need is to dremel the normal BBU to look like the BBU of the TM extreme. The guide explains it very well.

Also I have heard that the hi capa series could be turned full auto by shaving the disconnector. I have yet to verify if this works but I will be trying it in the future as there seems to be alot of skepticism for this technique.

- Topa

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.