Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Over a year ago,lol.. wow, what deserted island have I been on,hahaha.. Yeah I can imagine someone getting upset but still, I notice people asking the most simple questions and I just wanna scream! Its like people dont wanna waste time to google, but it actually takes longer to ask on a forum and wait for an answer.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I used to provide a lot of help on a torrenting forum and i started doing that to certain people who ask the same question when a thread below the answer is right in front of them. I also started just posting links to other threads at one point because I didn't feel like rewriting my answer.
Stupidity is a choice where as ignorance is a condition.

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I agree 100% man! I would like to consider myself as helpful but sometimes I just feel like saying "Really??? Why are you asking this when you had to use google to find this forum? Why did you bother typing the question for us when you coulda typed the same thing into google and gotten some answers.. I dont mind helping but sometimes I just dont feel like researching for someone who is just too lazy to do it for themselves..

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I saw this a while back but forgot where to find it and what it was called, so I gave up on it. I think we should be allowed to use it but only for those oh so stupid questions like "where can I find a nineball bucking" and stuff like that. Shifty is right that it can start flame wars, so only for the stupidest (I think that's a word) questions.

·
Registered
65 Posts
You guys seriously found this recently?
And i thought i was living in a cave. :O

I have no idea how many years it's been since i saw that the first time, but it's quite a few.
If you use lmgtfy, be sure to shorten the link, or even better use something like tinyurl.com to make your lmgtfy-link a bit more covert. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.