Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could not find a link in any other threads, however can someone give me a link for a steel cylinder (PPS makes one) for a well mb02/mb03? Everything I have seen is out of stock or cannot ship to the United States. The stock handle separated from the cylinder shaft where it was crimped together and was very difficult to push forwards beforehand. I am assuming the cylinder was the problem before it broke. Thanks for the help. :shrug:

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Oh, they were in stock when I checked last week... oh well...

In that case I wouldn't really know, try to find another ASP retailer somewhere, but they're usually poorly stocked.

If you're in a pinch, I've got a bunch of stock well cylinders I'd be happy to ship your way if you cover shipping costs, but it will probably break again over time...

·
Registered
60 Posts
i have a MB03 and i still use action army teflon cylinder although you will have to buy a new bolt handle or force the stock bolt handle in (cylinder wont get damaged, well bolt handle is cheap metal so you can do it), good luck

·
Registered
238 Posts
i have a MB03 and i still use action army teflon cylinder although you will have to buy a new bolt handle or force the stock bolt handle in (cylinder wont get damaged, well bolt handle is cheap metal so you can do it), good luck
Sorry for responding this old thread but i have a question; does action army teflon cylinder fit on mb-03 or mb-02? Is it tough fitting or did yiu have to sand the nylon rings down on the receiver?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.