1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

First of the gun

G&P M14 DMR
Costed me around 300
Now Im planning on making it out for 350fps but keeping a budget of 200 for upgrades so not all my upgrades can be the best. I heard good things about SHS but don't have any experience with them.

Barrel
Deep Fire SS 6.02mm 500mm for m14
Gears
SHS Version 7 Reinforced gears for TM and g&p m14
Cylinder
was hoping for a Guarder Cylinder Enhancement Set for Marui M14 but its sold out everywhere, anyone know another good one for sale at redwolf or wgcshop?
Piston
Systema Polycarbonate Piston & Piston Head
Hopup
systema new hop-up packing soft
Motor
Stock G&p m120
Spring
Stock 120

Anyone have any good advice for the cylinder or anything or missed or got wrong?
Help would be greatly appreciated:cheers:

·
Registered
890 Posts
The G&Ps should shoot 350+fps out of the box with .20s.
This is especially true with their longer barreled guns.

The only real thing I would change is the piston, piston head, and cylinder head.
Other then that correct your AOE and you'll be good to go.
^Systema isn't the greatest brand for upgrade parts.
You also shouldn't need a bore up kit since the inner barrel should be under 509mm.

That will free up a bunch of money for you and I would say go for a Prometheus inner barrel.

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
Since you are on a budget: use a madbull V2 6.03 barrel in the stock length, and get an ER-hop. As for gears, siegetek is the only way to go. Other than that, I would have to say SHS and/or lonex.

Piston, just so long as you correct AOE, I think you will be fine. Cylinder, keep the stock one, but polish it nicely - as it says in Vindi's guide at the top of this page.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.