Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

Loadout songs

4K views 29 replies 15 participants last post by  grinch 
#1 ·
So you're sitting there getting ready for some airsoft. Putting on your camo, filling up speed loaders, etc. What song is playing in your head? What is that one song by that one band that gets you in the airsoft mindset? And why?

For me, it's "Lost In The Supermarket" by The Clash. It's a very relaxing song and it takes the edge off so I'm not as jumpy out in the field.

#3 ·
Depends on what your preparing for and your mood but I personally like either "till I collapse" by eminem or "iron" by woodkid. One for getting amped the other for heightening concentration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Geist
#5 · (Edited)
deuces by Achozen for when I wanna really get in the sniping feel on the field :) and ACDC Back in Black when I am loading up my gear.
Gotta love it when people run in fear of the sniper with the battery pack and CD player strapped to his back, listening to aswome music.

#8 ·
Achozen, Hopsin, ACDC, Coolio, 50cent, Tech 9, and RedLight Kings, Jason Aldean, and country (gotta love country). I have a lot more that I like but I should stop before this turns into a paragraph (lol)

Reactions: Geist
#11 ·
This has been done. http://www.airsoftsniperforum.com/33-lounge/10077-what-you-listening.html

Really depends how I fell like playing. If I feel like trollin, then I shall listen to some Troll music. If I feel like being a MLDL (Major League Douche Lord, flagged as mine get your own!) then I shall listen to what ever I feel that fits. Die Kassier will fit that category plus whatever else I can find...

#14 ·
A Little Piece of Heaven. Nothing like a bit of necrophilia to get the ole mind focused

@Alexandros: Whoa! Another A7X fan! Nice. Favorite album?
Your going to hate for this but I really like The "Hail to the King" album, my other favorite is "city of evil". I really love all there albums though.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

#15 ·
I have a metal playlist on Spotify that I rock while setting up at home, driving to the game etc. filled with classics from Slayer, Metallica, AC/DC and such. Songs like War Ensemble, For Whom the Bell Tolls, Killed by Death and other greats just seem appropriate. Aaaaand once in a while, if it's not to be as hard hitting, I put on my 'Nam type playlist with The Clash, Creedence, Doors, Jefferson Airplane and all those kinda tunes :)

#19 · (Edited)
I own the cd. and my dad had this playing through his high school years lol. great song.

50cent, I'll Whip ya head boy.

Coolio, Gangsters Paradise

AC/DC, Back in Black

Redlight Kings, Oldman
These are some of the songs I listen too, whne I am on the field sniping.

#28 · (Edited)
Skrillex in my new fav music ^_^ love Bun Dem, it goes great when I am running around with a AK and a 1911, double-tapping everyone I see.

#29 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.