Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Hah! I got a 75. But I still did horrible.

EDIT: I just did it again, after Oakey showed me the basics of the range estimation. I got an 85 after about 10 tries. I was hovering between 70-80 but then the 2000 yard shot with the .50 I hit 1st try and that gave me 10 points to boost my 75 to an 85 at the last moment.

Hopefully I'll get a 100 soon.

·
Registered
89 Posts
i got a 76- on the first try... and im only in 8th grade:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

LiKeBuTTeRsBaCK said:
"The soldier dies for 15,000 poorly placed rounds, the sniper dies for that one... perfect... shot"

·
Registered
223 Posts
PLEASE STOP NECRO POSTING! WASTE OF EVERYONES TIME! This is not the first time someone says this to you!

Sendt fra min Galaxy Nexus med Tapatalk

·
Registered
856 Posts
He's the guy that keeps getting banned from AS for breaking rules.

Journal of a Sniper - Page 8
airsoftmaniacman, you have no idea how much joy you've brought me with that link. Wow that is some funny s*** (quote: 13 enemys 257.91038 feet away, they see the tree shaking and 16 enemies charge my position) now if you left the 257.91919 or what ever precise feet outa it, I might have believed it. I remember him doing that there several times, I believe he caused another thread or 2 to be shut down.

And sorry if this is counted as a necro-post, didn't mean too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.