Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Morning, evening and afternoon all.

Been airsofting since last year although wanted to do it for w good number of years beforehand. Bought a jg bar 10gspec when I could as I prefer the single shot n skillness of the bolt action role. Did use an m4 for a bit but much prefered using my bolty.

So it started life as a stock jg gspec, used mainly for destroying the bird feeder (no birds harmed). Finally had a chance to take it to a site and chronoed very low, range was very bad so knew right away it needed upgrading. Upgrades proceeded to take place in the from of aspuk cylinder, zero trigger and piston etc etc. Then when money allowed a pdi 6.05 303mm inner barrel.

The thing was shooting way to hot with an m150, (570fps Max is 500 for the site I use). Numerous springs were tried but eventually I just had to clip the m150 more than I was happy with but it was firing under 500 consistently.

Its now taken on a new form with the mancraft sdik which first outing worked nicely but showed the hop up was still playing up so hopefully I've sorted that.

Anyway list of upgrades and a picture of the rifle with a 25 metre grouping I did the other day.

Jg bar 10 gspec
Mancraft sdik
Pdi 6.05 303 mm IB
Aspuk nickel coated cylinder
Aspuk easy trigger
Eagle6 hop up arm
9ball purple hop rubber

More tests to be done this Sunday on range to see how this new hop lever performs, was a dangerwerx type b before.

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm liking it quite a lot. Adjustable fps via changing psi means I no longer need cut springs.
Get around 150 shots from 1 12g co2 bulb at about 5 bar.

Just need more testing at long range really but first skirmish with it went well enough

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello All! Making an intro post "before the wolves get me" -thanks indycar.
US Marine Corps Combat Veteran 07-11, Designated Marksman and CMI. Been playing airsoft since about 2012 using an AGM M4 set up as a DMR and a 1911 for when things get hairy. MY new primary however is my recently acquired Mauser version clone L96. New parts on the way! Thanks ASF for all of the great knowledge and I will do my best to pay it forward!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.