Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"What length" is 10 characters. Anyways, any AEG barrel should work in your VSR, so just look around for a 430mm barrel and you should find what you are looking for.

I am selling a 500mm 6.03 barrel if you want a longer barrel though.
lol dude I just copied the 10 character msg because my post wasn't more than 10 characters. :D

You can use AEG barrels for vsr10?

·
Registered
84 Posts
lol dude I just copied the 10 character msg because my post wasn't more than 10 characters. :D

You can use AEG barrels for vsr10?
Lol, it's all good and yea, that pretty much goes for all snipers except for the PSG since that one uses some special kind of AEG barrel.

·
Registered
212 Posts
You can't use AEG barrels in a vsr-10. Only once you purchase the pdi hopup chamber will you be able to use AEG cut barrels.

OP: check Airsoft Atlanta's VSR-10 section, they have a lot of vsr-10 barrels available.

·
Registered
212 Posts
The thing is with bolt action sniper rifles you really don't wanna cheap out on important things like the barrel. However that's still less expensive then buying the PDI hopup chamber and a good AEG barrel.

·
Registered
84 Posts
You can't use AEG barrels in a vsr-10. Only once you purchase the pdi hopup chamber will you be able to use AEG cut barrels.

OP: check Airsoft Atlanta's VSR-10 section, they have a lot of vsr-10 barrels available.
Hmm, I didn't know that. A good friend of mine said he uses an AEG barrel in his VSR, but he didn't say anything about having a PDI hop up, but I'll ask him about it. I apologize for the misinformation.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The thing is with bolt action sniper rifles you really don't wanna cheap out on important things like the barrel. However that's still less expensive then buying the PDI hopup chamber and a good AEG barrel.
I dont play with my gun often or go to my field enough to shell out the big bucks on upgrades.

I was eyeing the ASGI 6.03 barrel for $30. good deal?

·
Registered
212 Posts
I don't have any experience with those barrels, but I suppose it would be better then the stock one. Also check out the vsr-10 section of Evike. Might find a better barrel there. They have a lot of angel custom stuff, but honestly I don't have a whole lot of experience with those barrels either. Search around you'll find something.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.