Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am in the market for a sidearm that is very silent. I have been looking around but am not having much luck finding anything. So does anyone have any suggestions? I am mainly looking for an NBB, or an AEP (too bad all the TM's are out of stock :( )

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
mrsnipes82 said:
Also compared to the TM mk23 how good (performance wise) is the Y&P mk23?
Not bad, works pretty solid, a friend of mine had one. It felt extremely cheap but it worked great and was quiet as hell. Just don't use the shitty suppressor it comes with. If you are on a budget, and looking for an NBB, that is the gun to get.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
fuzzywolly said:
mrsnipes82 said:
Also compared to the TM mk23 how good (performance wise) is the Y&P mk23?
Not bad, works pretty solid, a friend of mine had one. It felt extremely cheap but it worked great and was quiet as hell. Just don't use the shitty suppressor it comes with. If you are on a budget, and looking for an NBB, that is the gun to get.
The MOCK surpressor that comes with it is pretty cool because it has another barrel in it which skyrockets the fps by like 75 or more.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
bobgengeskahn said:
TM MK23 with a can... if you can find one. This was discussed in the NBB thread: http://www.airsoftsniperforum.com/phpBB/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2040
Otherwise, you can make any decent NBB with a *thou shalt not be discussed* modification pretty quiet.
Sorry for the double post but please disscuss this. I have told nearly all my secerets in silencing. So why not you. Com'on helps us all out here. Or if it is in the grey area in the legal system then to the pm's or maybe best not at all.

Oh and isn't there the TM usp with LAM unit ans silencer. Those are cool.

·
Registered
131 Posts
If I were you

·
Registered
292 Posts
If you are into milsim a nice radio and headset might be a more practical choice. Using a pistol (suppressed or not) will at least disclose the area you are in if not disclose your exact location. Suppressors are pointless around objective if someone is going to yell hit and essentially raise the alarm. Calling in a small group or movement within your MED is more quiet and allows you to stay in your hide longer. If you are moving, suppressors are pointless, since the human eye will pickup on that just as easily as a GBB. Now that being said, my primary can be suppressed and it is actually very quiet. I use it in a spotter's role with a can or when I have above average cover. In most cases, I receive less return fire and more time to spit BBs before they figure it out. I use a King Arms M14 QD on my Asahi M60. I have put a can on my Marui 1911 and it was "meh". TM MK23 sound like very small potato guns and since been shot by one I can say that I was not expecting it. They are ridiculously quiet and accurate but you need to spend time shooting that double action trigger until you are use to it. I would get a radio (like a Puxing, Wuxon or Yaesu) and headset with PTT or a Marui or KWA GBB in your favorite flavor.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Has nobody thought to use as a sidearm MP-7? I try a TM MP-7 with a silencer and it was surprising to fire as an AEG while AEP and works incredibly quiet, the only bad thing I see is the size.

( @Mateba
about Puxing, Wuxon or Yaesu

I tried in a abandoned hotel playing CQB and the result was to the Chinese by far.
YAESU performance 2-10 and 5-10 the Chinese, almost all here in Greece and especially those playing in this building are using Puxing and Wuxon

The distance may seem small only 100 meters but in the meantime are tons of walls and about 8 or 9 floors.

)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.