Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, since I took my teams position as sniper I have been using just my M4 with a longer barrel. I have decided I am going to get rid of my SEAL kit to pursue an effective Navy Sniper Impression.

I am looking for one of a few different rifles.

-Cheytac M200
-M28
-M14 EBR

I am mainly looking for the beta project M200, but I will settle for an M28 if thats all that is offered.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I also believe the Mk11/M110 are firearms the Navy issues to their Snipers, these would probably be easier to come across in the airsoft world.

I also can not stress enough taking into account the weight of atleast the first two, not to mention the lack of purchassable upgrades; going to make the weapon perform very poor.

I read your intro post and just thought I should mention these technicalities.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am going for the longer range rifle. M110 has tendencies to jam and only goes out to 800 meters accurately.

I am used to having a heavy weapon, so that isn't a problem, but I see the point with the lack of upgrades.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Couldn't you just turn an Sr25 into a MK10/M110?

As far as the m14 I would suggest a Cyma. I had a G&G once and its near impossible to find mid caps. Plus it costs twice as much.

And I don't understand the reference to 800 meters having anything to do with airsoft.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Couldn't you just turn an Sr25 into a MK10/M110?

As far as the m14 I would suggest a Cyma. I had a G&G once and its near impossible to find mid caps. Plus it costs twice as much.

And I don't understand the reference to 800 meters having anything to do with airsoft.
I like to do impressions of military units, in this case I am going to be taking a Greenside U.S Navy SEAL Scout Sniper (Circa 2010-2011) Kit, and making it functional to my needs. I take pride in making my impressions as close to the real thing, even with my personal modifications.

I am doing an impression of a longer range Sniper. My spotter actually already has an SR-25, so I am getting a bolt rifle.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Dont get the m28 yet bro.. I have/had one and once the piston pops... And it will! Its near impossible to find a replacement yet. On the other hand its a bad sunuva!! I loved mine! Lol.. Cheeseman is saying he is taking orders to mill up some M28 pistons. $50, seems like a lot but when it comes to buying a replacement piston for any bolt rifle, thats not a half bad price. Get a Bar10 or something in that style. The parts are much more common, trust me,lol.. I just got one recently also.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.