Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I am looking for a new sniper but can't choose between an SSG, a VSR or a ASG M40A3.

First I wanted to buy the ASG but I can't find a left hand conversion kit. Does anyone now a compatible conversion kit for this sniper?

The SSG seems a little to the expensive side and I don't want to wait 4 months. Are their any (not to expensive) secondhand SSG's available on antother site than the Novritsch site?

My last option was upgrading my own vsr but I don't have the knowledge nor do I have the passion to build the sniper completely myself.

Any alternatives or ideas?

greets

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys,

I am looking for a new sniper but can't choose between an SSG, a VSR or a ASG M40A3.

First I wanted to buy the ASG but I can't find a left hand conversion kit. Does anyone now a compatible conversion kit for this sniper?

The SSG seems a little to the expensive side and I don't want to wait 4 months. Are their any (not to expensive) secondhand SSG's available on antother site than the Novritsch site?

My last option was upgrading my own vsr but I don't have the knowledge nor do have the paasion to build the sniper completely myself.

Any alternatives or ideas?

greets
I have a brand new SSG24 for sale, never been skirmished or shot.

Brought it in Feb and it was delivered 2 weeks ago.

It's the current batch 4.

Wife is expecting the first born so I'll be leaving Airsoft for a while.

£650 plus postage from the U.K.

You'll just need to source the LH kit for it.

Best out of the box sniper rife it seems. Two of my friends got them and they own the field with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I appreciate the fast answer although this is out of my budget,
I don't want to pay more than 400 euros (348 GBP).
Thanks for the offer tho.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.