Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey anybody know where I can get an sl 8 or sl 9 airsoft rifle? I am willing to trade or buy.

hey sorry about the no intro deal, Im Neil from Montana, USA I love art, airsoft, and target shooting. Joined the Navy but was injured and washed out of training.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hey man, I'd post an introduction before the mods come get you. Everyone will be much more eager to help as well if you follow the normal process.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Call your local stores directly and talk to the locals. The body conversions will cost as much as a full AEG and requires you to have a V3 box or a G36 to start with. I lucked out and got mine off of a guy at a local shop that didn't want it anymore, traded him for a Glock G17 and some cash.

Ehobby Asia still has stuff in stock from time to time. I really wanted the STAR version but ended up with the CA :-/ but beggers cant be choosers; and the CA body is still pretty solid, just missing the trades.

Also make an intro post.

If you have any questions about working on them feel free to PM me. Pretty much all of my tech work and custom mods have been done on V3s in a G36 or my SL9. Also Vindi has a beautiful custom SL9/G36 set up.

·
Registered
251 Posts
FYI. ARES has been shipping SL8 and SL9 outs for a while already. Best way is to go to ARES's website, see their dealers and ask them to order one for you.

I have the old school STAR SL8 and wow... not the prettiest stock internals, but super quiet. But I had to switch some parts and its definitely louder now. T_T

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.