Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

After a 6 month break from airsoft, I've finally decided to finish my rifle and start playing again.

I currently own a Polarstar fusion engine, but I have no rifle to put in in. So, I'm looking to buy a DMR (I'd prefer it without a gearbox/hop/inner barrel) that uses a version 2 gearbox. I'm primarily interested in m4 variants, mainly the SR-10 and SR-12, but I'll consider anything.

I'm also interested in just buying DMR externals on their own, such as RIS, outer barrels, stocks, etc.

So please feel free to send me pictures of whatever you wish to sell, and hopefully we can make a deal. I can pay via paypal.

Thanks,
Ronnokk

·
Registered
232 Posts
What is your price range. I have exactly what you are Looking for (possibly). I just pulled out my fusion engine from My dmr. It has a free float spr rail system, a mad bull 20 inch outter barrel, one piece top rail, ergo grip, and a ubr stock. I also have a skeleton stock if that sounds better. I can link you a picture if it sounds like what you would be interested in.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I've got the same thing as he has above but by different companies.

G&P marine body upper and lower
^lower receiver tapped by the selector switch to lock out full auto. If you don't want the hard full auto lockout you can simply unscrew the screw. I simply did this so I had a visible marker that my gun was semi only.

G&P psg-1 style grip for aeg

magpul trigger guard

G&P externals set which includes the charging handle, selector switch, dust cover, fake bolt piece, and forward assist knob.

matrix spr length rail system and barrel. Included spr flash hider.
^I have modified the rail system and barrel using vindi's DMR guide to secure the barrel for better accuracy. The rail has a few scrapes and a few mars (nothing that affects the mounting of anything.)
The mars are from me installing the thing since g&p upper uses a slightly different pitch on the delta ring then madbull, matrix, etc.
The scrapes are from use and the not so thick paint job on the rail. If you planned on painting though it shouldn't really matter what the paint looks like now. Although I'm not sure what you're after in that respect.

Look here if you want to see what it did look like.
http://www.airsoftsniperforum.com/phpBB/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=3049
^the forward assist knob is not that rusted looking anymore. I sandblasted it then clear coated it so it wouldn't rust.

The only things you wouldn't get in the picture are the mag release (I'm left handed so I had an ambi mag release on it), scope, vltor bipod pieces, rail covers (b/c I'm not sure where they're at atm.), and the stock ( going to use it for a future build.)

EDIT:I can send you more recent and detailed pictures of everything if you are interested.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I'll take the pictures very soon. I have been busy with school stuff.

EDIT: pictures can be viewed here.
http://imageshack.us/g/824/img0757jx.jpg/
^They are very large images if you use direct URLs to view the images you'll be able to zoom quite a bit. Also, if you save one of the images from the direct URLs you can still see the metadata from when I took it with my camera. The date is right on it but the time is wrong on the meta data though. I think I need to go change that.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Fox: I'll have to pass on that, I'm really now looking for a full rifle without the internals. Thanks though.

Razgriz: PM'd

Golden: Sorry for the slow responses, I've been pretty busy and just made the switch to the new forum today. I'm definitely interested in your rifle. Do you by chance have a picture of the entire thing assembled?

Thanks

·
Registered
890 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.