Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright well right of the bat if I sound stupid or am asking previously answered questions let me know (Sorry if I am). Alright when I plan on building a roughly 500 to 550fps vsr10 and had some questions mainly concerning the trigger group and hopup assembly but other things as well.

Trigger group questions(Sort of):I was wondering if the 45degree trigger mech could handle 550fps or 500fps. Obviously they would be upgraded sears but what ones are durable for a good price if it will handle?

Hopup assembly: I am planning on the PDI chamber, and to be sure it takes an aeg barrel and bucking correct? Also it seems like a good buy, what do you guys think? Is it the best hopup for accuracy, and consistency, and I have heard the pdi bucking is good but how would it compare to a prommy soft?

Please let me know if there is anything I need to change, or to search up.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
How do you plan on getting one of noobies chambers? I thought they were all out of stock for the time being. Not to mention the chance at getting one is very unlikely, even when they get back into stock.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I new that they were not in stock, but this project will be done over the winter months. And I really want the m trigger because it is decently cheap and can handle any spring I want. Are they really that popular?

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
I had been thinking about getting a Precision Chamber for some time, and would definitely write a review comparing it to my stock chamber. I'm waiting for a custom arm at the moment and will have to see how things go with that first before I buy the Precision Hop Up unit.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
suppresedkilla123 said:
Ok well sorry about this but I am slightly changing my question. Look above to see it.
Please do not change what you have written in the Original Post. It just confuses other people who are just seeing the thread or will be reading it in the future. So in the future, just ask new questions in a new post in the thread.

And the PDI chamber is a finicky set up. It uses AEG buckings and barrels, but I would steer clear of it, as there are a good bit of other options that can provide better results.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
suppresedkilla123 said:
ok, and I am sorry but it didn't seem worthy of a new thread.
No....

I clearly stated that you should ask the new questions in the same thread, just a different post.

Please read the posts and start following the rules.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am sorry, I thought you said something else(to make a different thread). And I am trying my best to follow the rules. I just misunderstood. Once again I am sorry.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.