Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it seems that the area where threads about sidearms is missing and I can not find it. So I thought the next best place was here.

Its summer time now, and the weather is getting warmer. I felt it was finally time to get the ol' gas pistol out of its case.

After firing a few shots, I noticed I had some problems. The slide would lock after three to four shots (weather is hot) My upper slide was all chipped so I bought a new one, thinking that was the problem. After installing the new slide, I took some more shots and the slide continued to lock even with rounds still in the chamber.

I am not very experienced with gas guns, and would like it if anyone could give me some info on what else could be the problem.

Thanks
Fuzzy

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright thanks, I never knew to lube that part. I would always just lubricate the areas on the upper slide. Thanks for the help.

I will test that out soon (things have been busy around here :))

If the lubrication does not fix the problem could it be the loading nozzle? I was reading somewhere that misfeeding and jamming might be caused by a worn nozzle.

But before I event think about buying the nozzle, I will try to lubricate the mag follower first and see what happens.

Thanks

Edit: Just lubed the mag follower and other areas of the glock. Then I went outside to test her out and "wala"... no jams at all, and all the bbs fed through beautifully. Thank you so much Livonia, you saved me the hassle from having to buy unneeded parts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.