Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I picked up the CA M24, I was told it was fully APS2 compatible and tons of upgrades.

What is APS2 compatible on this sniper? People are telling buy M24 parts. Are they the same? Sorry, just slightly confused.

I was also told that a Maruzen M24 shares exactly the same parts as a CA M24. Is that correct?

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
I have a thread in here somewhere about it, but in short, everything is compatible except for mags, hop up chambers, barrel, and barrel spacers.

There is an addendum to that though, in that to use an APS cylinder, you have to have an APS bolt handle, and to use an M24 cylinder, you have to have an M24 bolt handle (with the exception of the PDI APS handle, which works for the M24). You can also use an APS bolt handle on an M24 cylinder, but it requires a longer set screw.

Everything else will transfer over fine, and the parts made for the APS tend to be of better quality.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So, essentially the CA M24 stock parts are M24 and it can accept APS parts? What snipers are 100% APS?

If the CA M24 can not use a APS hop up, what kind of hop up is it. I don't like the set screw under the nozzle. Several times I let go of the bolt handle and it rammed the allen key while it is in the set screw.

Sorry for the dumb questions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.