Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Hey there and welcome to the forum! And please read the rules regarding posting here so you'll avoid further warnings beyond this first one of yours.

Dahm this is your first warning due to double-posting, like I said please refer to the rules about correct posting.

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Reclamation notified and denied. We are Airsoft Sniper Forum, not Michigan Airsoft Forum. We have our rules which are either obeyed or you may satisfy yourself with reading only. Yes I am sure you'd like to bumb up your thread and in this case it's even acceptable since the thread is young enough.

Yet you are not allowed to double post. People who seek answer to this matter will find it even if this thread is not "bumbed up". If they are too lazy to look more than the first few headlines on the board they don't need this information that badly. I sincerely suggest you to refer to our rules, they aren't negotiable.

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Rules are to be obeyed. Admins can bumb up threads so he should've asked us to do it for him, if he truly saw this problem to be so important that it needs to be announced so well.

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
It's just if we are either A. not too lazy to do so B. around at all to do so.

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
10-4, I apologize. Maybe I'm too accustomed in Finnish work and rule efficiency.
I'll personally apologize him directly if he is still interested to be here. You probably can tell him this?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.