Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Well here is my new "toy"....... A CA SPR

I am planning on making this thing all it can be over the winter. I mean being as the M24 is already taking guys out to 280' consistently, need something I can use to run with my guys on other missions.

Already re-read through Vindi's thread, like the 5th time now. And am planning on doing some of the things he has there. Already done the inner barrel and hop up chamber.

She is shooting at a very consistent 315 fps over 10 shots. I do plan on getting her up to the 400 fps mark, so I can still use full auto if needed, but probably will never use it that fast. I know the spring is stock, the gears are a torque up set, motor is a high torque, upgraded spring guide, and cylinder. So just need to slightly upgrade the spring and she should be good to go, in regards to the gearbox.

The inner barrel runs through the suppressor, I do plan on cutting this down a little bit and possibly porting it as well, but we shall see. Of course need to play with the hop up a bit.

Damn this sport and you enablers here........

·
Registered
38 Posts
Enabler, I have a similar problem to you Woogie!

I really dig the both of the rifles. I have always wanted an M24, but I thought I would start with a DMR. I have to learn about the Marksman role and the Sniper role slowly. I hope your upgrading goes well on the SPR! I love the look of it except for the scope, it just seems to be a bit lacking. This is only one man's opinion though!

-Shadow

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.