Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This, believe it or not is my M24 -

All the things that go boom are from a CA M24.

Internaly she has a standard fixed type hop, with a home made V hop bucking, guarder hard rubber, madbull 6.03 barrel, upgraded spring, cylinder,cylinder head and piston.

Externaly she has a home made short stock with sliding butt stock ( you'll notice stock and pistol grip are from my redundant M4), a home made suppressor ( which actualy works quite well ;) ) Harris bi-pod and a 3-9x40 scope on high mounts.

Shes not easy move round the woods with, but at 52" long from end to end, and putting out just over 500 fps/.20s, she creates the correct amount of worry in the oposition

·
Registered
974 Posts
Not what I was expecting to see when I clicked on this thread but that's interesting. Is the entire stock home-made or did you just chop off the original butt stock?

Some pictures without the shroud on it would be appreciated if you have 'em. Or even if it was ever just plain black.

A very unique setup, maybe try a larger club-foot stock. I think a Magpul PRS would look pretty snazzy as well.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Everything from where the M4 stock tube finishes is home made by my own fair hand mate. I'm a trained Cabinet/Furniture maker so this kind of thing is easy for me ;)

I sadly dont have pics of the build process, i didn't think of it at the time :( ,but i do have i pic of it in a previous encarnation ;)

This was actual bulkyer than it looks so got upgraded to the top version

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the remarks guys
but trust me the second atempt is a lot easyer to handle/carry round the battle field even with the extra length. The first version does look all elegant and nicely different but it was dam near 2.5" and closer to 3" at the butt , but you cant see that from the pics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.