Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the sears on my Echo 1 M28 wore out and I ordered the PDI replacement 1st and 2nd sear. After much filing and frustration I finnaly got the two parts to work together, rebuilt my trigger mech and put it up for the night. When I tried to shoot it today, I would pull the trigger(with no resistance) and then have to unscrew the front screw to get it to fire. I tore down and rebuilt my trigger mech a few times and it still won't cooperate. If some one were to help me with my delema it would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This can be that the little "tab" lost it's spring and thus not go back into place when pushing the bolt forward. You an easily check this on the left side of your trigger group. If there is no little spring visible,. then that can be the issue,. just remove the tab,.. put it back together, and then it should work. ( Be careful though,. this deletes the bolt safety, so the trigger then works when the bolt is pulled back )

Other M28 news,.. Well Internals ( piston with piston guide WORK ) So we can Finally upgrade to full metal internals
WHIE NO MORE SLAMFIRING!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.