Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,721 Posts
Nvm, there's 2 awesome sources, I'll leave my gun alone lol.

Keep an eye out in the following month or so, I have a new phone arriving with a super legit camera, so I'll be making a "tutorial" on upgrading and modifying the ASG M40A3 sportline.
It's like 4 years old btw, and it's still in great shape after all that time and use

· Registered
3,721 Posts
Ohhhhh, there's a little slider thing stored in the bolt end cap, it will only let the handle push down when you either push the slider with your finger while it's disassembled, or when you push it in the cylinder.

I'll probably have that tutorial out in 4 weeks or so, so check back every now and then.

· Registered
3,721 Posts
In all honesty the ASG M40A3 is quite a bad gun and I would assume that the Double Eagle is just as bad as they likely come from the same factory and are likely identical.

If you want to shoot targets, I'd look at a serious pellet gun instead of anything airsoft, as accuracy is by far better as well as quality.
If you are playing (haven't heard of anybody your age on a field) then there are also better guns for the same price too.

· Registered
3,721 Posts
The issue it seems is with the cylinder head/nozzle not really sealing correctly on the bucking, the bucking being terrible quality, and the spring compatibility being quite bad.

@T4nkcommander , I'd be willing to modify or make you a new piston and spring guide relatively affordably, and maybe a new cylinder head if you so desired, and maybe even a bucking if I can perfect my moulding skills, just so you can stop talking about how the gun doesn't work well lol.

@CobraJockey I recommend that you go ahead and use that micro lathe of yours and make the afore mentioned parts, as that seems to be the best option for both of you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.