Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· proverbial discord mod wannabe
1,625 Posts
Thank you so much! Though be carful opening it! xD plz dont repeat my mistakes. I did find a video of someone else opening it (carefully), so if you're wondering how to, here it is:
Is this the sportline version? (I think that this also works for the asg/vfc one as well).
If so:
As far as I recall they basically copied the standard vsr10 trigger box (you can fit upgraded vsr10 sears in it).
This should be helpful: How to Install Upgrade Piston/Trigger Sears in VSR10/JG BAR10 (Trigger Box Disassembly) -ASTKilo23- - YouTube
Also, if you look in the use manual, it typically has a diagram in it of the gun.

1,625 Posts
I did check in the manual, but there wasn't any diagram. Also, yes, i believe mine is the sportline version. I appreciate the video, and I watched the video, and it was almost exactly like my trigger assembly, but in the vsr10 trigger it only has 4 springs, but mine has 5. They seem to function the exact same, and I dont know where to put the extra spring because everything seems to function well without it. Any suggestions on what i should do with it?
Try cocking the rifle, returning the bolt and then not moving the bolt handle down. Ie. keep it in the up position.
Then press the trigger.
If the gun fires then the spring goes beneath the thing I have circled in the picture.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

1,625 Posts
Just to make sure im getting this right, you want me to put the trigger assembly back together, put it on the gun, and try to fire with the bolt not closed? Are those instructions correct? (also, btw im not able to close the bolt down, that was the original reason i took it apart)
Yes. Basically the thing I circled prevents you from shooting the gun unless the bolt is in the down position.
The one on my vsr10 sheared off so now I have a straight pull gun.
It normally has a spring underneath it that pushes it up.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

1,625 Posts
OH! okay, i had figured out what it was, but i didnt realize there was supposed to be a spring under it. On mine, there is no spring under it, so i think that might be whats wrong. May i ask how you put the spring in? is it just directly under it?

Edit: it is one on the right, correct? or is it the middle one? View attachment 18499

1,625 Posts
Upgrade notes for this Gun:
VSR10 Barrels fit.
VSR10 Buckings fit.
VSR10 upgrade trigger sears fit (pps/action army) however, they must be shimmed. I.E. place shims between the trigger box and receiver on top of the screws.
APS2 Springs, Spring Guide and Piston fit.
Action Army Hopup Chamber fits, however, mags need to be modified.
Add DIY barrel spacers as well as the stock one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.