Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts

The video is sort of superficial, but I think it'll help you. Personally, I think the M60 is better. It simply seems more user friendly with the spacey box mag, battery storage, variable ROF, and metal construction.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
There are games that will only allow MG's to have a box mag of any kind. So in that respect yes they do. But in your normal game where everyone is using high caps.... then no.

Just know that they are both very hard to shoot while standing..... when trying to hold like a normal rifle.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
inthetallgrass said:
Being bad-ass.
Well said ;) And I know it's a heavy gun, but it's only 16 pounds while the real steel is 40. Couldn't imagine having to lug that around the damn jungles in Vietnam.

Okay, looks like I'm going for the M60. But here's another question... the M60E4 or the M60VN? :)

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
aydonmill said:
inthetallgrass said:
Being bad-ass.
Well said ;) And I know it's a heavy gun, but it's only 16 pounds while the real steel is 40. Couldn't imagine having to lug that around the damn jungles in Vietnam.

Okay, looks like I'm going for the M60. But here's another question... the M60E4 or the M60VN? :)
The Vn is heavier.
I've actually held a version of the real steel and it's not as bad as you'd think but still damn heavy.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There has to be something different, I mean the E4 is $50 less. They don't just make something that is supposed to be the same that much less haha.

I will probably go with the VN, I'm just wondering what people think of the modern M60. Even though the M240B will probably take it's place soon enough.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.