Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 36 Posts

· Administrator
6,344 Posts
Hi looking forward to see how it goes..

The G&G hop up chamber doesn't have the threaded part for the barrel lock don't know if this affect anything but I have installed the Creation on the AICS I had and the Best Gun in the Police I currently own. The difference between these 2 is that the Creation has 2 holes for the pins that holds the chamber in the receiver and the BG has only one! other than that the quality is the same and both have the thread at the front end.
If you thinking to buy a G&G heavy barrel then the chamber will be included with the barrel.

I had hard time to install the G&G Power Pack in the AICS nothing fitted! I've read that you can do modifications but then why pay all the money for something it's not a drop in when it say on the box FOR TANAKA M700!! Now if you buy each piece separately then it may fit without mods!
Weird G&G stuff!

Wolf

· Administrator
6,344 Posts
Nope the VSR conversion fits in all chambers as far as I know! At least fits in the Creation and Best Gun!
If you're going for the heavy barrel then the G&G is included and it's required by the barrel, at least that's what I've read somewhere.
I don't like the extra weight of the heavy barrel that's why I put the Best Gun 26 inch fluted barrel on my Police, it includes the threaded end for flash hider/ silencer.
Also buy the 9ball hard bucking is FAR better than the Furefly

Wolf

· Administrator
6,344 Posts
I had the PDI 6.01 554mm in the AICS at the last few games it was very good, I've started to tune the Police today so I needs to break the bucking first but it's good enough.
The Best Gun parts are very hard to find these days.... Don't know why these are still in production!
Here's a photo of my Police wich it's full BG upgraded ( Hop up chamber, hop up, bucking, inner barrel and outer barrel)

And along with the AICS and showing the length difference

The BG barrel is heavier than the stock but light enough... Before I sell the AICS I was thinking to put a Heavy Barrel but it was already too heavy for all day skirmish games. The BG barrel doesn't fit in the AICS!! It's not free float and the bolt that holds the outer barrel on is located further forward than the AICS's stock barrel.
If the barrel fit in the AICS I wouldn't sell it!

Wolf

· Administrator
6,344 Posts
Here's the 8ci HPA 3000psi tank

I was looking for these when I found out about the P* Fusion engine and thought the possibility to run the rig inside the Barrett's body.

Ask Woogie to explain how it's fitted on his AICS.

Wolf

· Administrator
6,344 Posts
Here's a guide but the images are missing...
http://forum.mnairsoft.org/viewtopic.php?t=10628

Basically first remove the base plate then unscrew the alen bolt at the bb strip, then remove the outer mag shell.
From there unscrew the 4 Philips screws and you gain access to the mags internals, from there you replace as you see the parts.

Remember how you remove the plunger. Also the strike plate will be replaced by the knock arm so you'll have leftovers!

Sorry I can't help you more, it's been some time since I installed the Power Pack and I sold it with the AICS a few week ago.

Wolf

1 - 8 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.