Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recieved a secon hand m700 with the heavy fluted barrel the hop adjuster doesnt work so i no ill need the vsr conversion it has the metal 91 part how do i remove the fluted barrel to have a look if theres any other upgrades thanks

·
Administrator
6,266 Posts
I haven't seen a heavy barrel to be honest so I can't be much of a help.
But I had a similar problem with mine, it appears the barrel slipped abit forward and the abjusting knob "hits" on the barrel instead of the barrel window.

P.S. please check your grammar and capitalise the "I".

Wolf

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok got it open and christ the barrels are long in these things now i cant see why the hop wheel wasnt putting any hop on other than if the rubber was missaligned going to tape it all in order tommorrow and have a look

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry it was late and was typing in the dark and im too used to spamming the keyboard as quick as possible.

Anyhow I now have the gun completely disassembled and will begin to rebuild the hop when I get in however it might be wise to do all the home mods as well while i've got it open all I can think of is the R-hop mod and air sealing i've also been thinking on upgrades the bolt is hard to lift the handle up on i believe it is that the cocking piece is worn but I have noticed you can get a steel one either on its own or in some sort of powerpack.

The vsr hop conversion kit by spartan doctrine
unsure what else other than a hpa rig set up for co2.

·
Administrator
6,266 Posts
If you buy the cocking piece buy the G&G on it's own! Not the power pack, there has been some reports that the parts from the power pack pieces doesn't fit in all Tanakas!

I think I've seen this gun for sale! Are you selling it?

Wolf

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok hop re assembled,and with an allen key un put together it hops, but with the wheel together no hop so I cut down a biro pen and put the wheel in and wonderfull I have hop so thats the first problem out the way will be ordering the spartan doctrine vsr conversion kit soon do you know how long the barrel in the heavy kit is and what makes will fit it vsr type.

Thanks the loving Fuzz

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.