Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm out there running my A&K SR-25 with a Tanio Koba barrel and firefly bucking which gives me a maximum effective range of over two hundred feet. I am Cheeseman's spotter and a member of H.O.G.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheeseman is correct. My gun DOES shoot significantly over 400fps and yet I am still able to take full advantage of the Tanio Koba Effect. It is presumed by cheesy and myself that this is possible because my gun does not have a standard version 2 gearbox, but rather has an extended gearbox with a PSG1 length piston. I have only used this setup in one major event and I achieved 4 confirmed kills at ranges longer than 180 feet, all using deliberately aimed shots- each target was taken out at an average expenditure of 3 rounds. However, the farthest I have shot someone in any skirmish was a headshot at a minimum of 230 feet. It would be difficult to confirm this particular incident, but it did happen

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.