Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
182 Posts
a fellow teammate of mine has tested them in 2 of his M4s and cant stop raving about them.

His quote "best damn hop-up ever"

I dont play with V.2 GB anymore but got to say i am a little jealous. it is a much needed improvement.

· Registered
1 Posts
I replaced my stock 2009 CA hop up with this and its absolutely amazing! the consistency is great with no fluctuation what so ever. Although when wiring the tracer unit, I would run it to an external power source (a nine volt works perfectly).

· Premium Member
602 Posts
I can't speak for the rest of the mods, but I personally would like to keep this thread at least relevant for the next few months, as this might be a great advancement for any M-series weapon, on which many scouts/spotters filed. I, personally just picked up on of these 1 week or so ago, but haven't had much time to tinker with it.

As on now, the only major downfall I have with this is this LED unit. And, I don't have a problem with the LED unit, and in fact I think this is quite an awesome feature (especially since it's about $50 less than most) itself, it's the fact that it wires into the the AEG battery, which wouldn't be a problem, but it lacks a toggle switch. If you have the know-how, which is infact as simple as a solder job and a mini toggle switch, then it is awesome, but aside from which, in my opinion, is a major downfall.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.