Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title, what does the magazine catch plate do? I'm talking about the black plastic plate that you put in that silver block that sits on the outer barrel. I just noticed my BAR-10 doesn't have this and my magazine needs to be pressed in to feed well and I need to press my magazine release button REALLY hard and deep to fit, so I wondered if this was the problem. If this isn't the problem, what can I do to fix this? Thanks!

·
Registered
445 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hidden187 said:
Well, to help, you need to go here and make a intro. Then maybe someone will be more willing to help you with this.

Lol, with a quick Google search I found that it seams you answered your own question, http://www.c3airsoft.com/showthread.php/wtb-vsr-10-magazine-23273.html?p=236308 and about 6 days ago too.
Intro is made, thanks for the reminder!

And I posted that on C3 prematurely, I've received a few answers, one stating that it helps with holding & feeding the magazine, the other stating that it just helps the front body screw from going too far into the gun. I'm just looking for a definitive answer.

Also, silentfury214, could you tell me what rule I'm breaking? I'm still getting used to this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.