Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some guys.... where can I find any?

I have looked just about everywhere I can think of, and I haven't been able to find them instock.

Heck even over on x-fire they didn't have them in stock.

So now I am wondering if there is something going on at there factory or something.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'm in the same boat woogie... and I have been looking for over a year.
See if your local dealer can place a custom order to CA...
That was what I originally had to do to get them.
Since that time I have broken and lost a few and now I'm down to my last one...
But also in that time all our local shops have gone out of business... AirsoftGI is the closest to me (5hrs away)

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
woogie said:
I need some guys.... where can I find any?

I have looked just about everywhere I can think of, and I haven't been able to find them instock.

Heck even over on x-fire they didn't have them in stock.

So now I am wondering if there is something going on at there factory or something.
No, they're just impossible to find. When you do find them, snag as many as you can because next time you might need them you won't be able to find them. Your best bet is overseas, any even then sometimes it's a struggle. 'Supposedly' APS mags are cross-compatible, but between the 2 M24s and the APS I have, neither seem to accept the others' mags.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah that is what I am afraid of..... The APS mags are what x-fire has. Heck I checked over on classic armys' site and they have them in stock..... but I can't order from them. Same with Spartan Imports.

I sent an email to a local place here that shows up as a dealer for Spartan. So I hope I can get a few. If I can and you guys need any let me know.... may be able to get a bundle of them and send them out.

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
woogie said:
Yeah that is what I am afraid of..... The APS mags are what x-fire has. Heck I checked over on classic armys' site and they have them in stock..... but I can't order from them. Same with Spartan Imports.

I sent an email to a local place here that shows up as a dealer for Spartan. So I hope I can get a few. If I can and you guys need any let me know.... may be able to get a bundle of them and send them out.
I'm good on M24 mags, got 4 each for my brother and I. We picked them up at some random English site we found so that we wouldn't have the problem you're having again. Best of luck. I would check places like www.cobraairsoft.com, www.wgcshop.com, www.dentrinityshop.com or www.airsoftshop.com. I think we also found them at CobraAirsoft at one point and ordered some from there. I wish I could remember the English site so I could direct you there, but it was found and ordered on a whim, so I didn't save the site. Once you find them, order at least four for yourself if you can. I've yet to have a problem with any mags since I got them, but make sure you get more than you need incase any malfunction in the future you don't have to continue searching to find replacements....

If I stumble across some somewhere I'll be sure to let you know. I've been checking a few sites tonight to see if I can find them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Spartan Imports has been out of M24 mags since early this year although I do know that they received a shipment of them a couple of weeks ago so they should be hitting the market again soon. I would advise anyone that needs them to stock up while you can because they are somewhat fragile.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys.

Yeah didn't think they would be this much of a pain..

Well I found a site that has some in stock!! Just placed my order for 4 mags. So they should be here by next week
As soon as I get it confirmed I will post the site link.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok.....

Take a look over at Kastaway airsoft. They have a few. I have 3 of them in shipping right now.

And I got a reply back from Airsoft Extreme and they have a few mags in stock as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.