Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think would be a good vn load out.
I already got the Colt licensed G&P m16vn.
Now I need a good idea what to get. I have very very good access to Vietnamese vietnam war vets.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Make it ghetto as possible, all the fella ALL of them have very namish loadouts. Either load bearing vest (Around a belt) or ALICE and a bet with era suspenders, 1911, tiger-stripe or od overalls, then a boonie or a helmet. Then add loads of little things (Frags, cards, compass, bayonet etc.)

·
Registered
428 Posts
If you play in a rice paddy you should use that

Make it ghetto as possible, all the fella ALL of them have very namish loadouts. Either load bearing vest (Around a belt) or ALICE and a bet with era suspenders, 1911, tiger-stripe or od overalls, then a boonie or a helmet. Then add loads of little things (Frags, cards, compass, bayonet etc.)
I couldent say it better.... I would have used the same terms

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good job on the 2 post that could have been a single but whos me to say I double post sometimes. I`m going Plain OD because tiger strips is Special forces only. A nice helmet and maybe a nice load bearing vest. And a huge backpack for no reason.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.