Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just ordered a mancraft SDiK and i would like to run it off co2 and i have heard the you need to wear in their regulator when using co2 and that is something i just dont want to have to do. it would be awesome if someone could point me in the direction of a good regulator and co2 adapter that work together, and if you could please make it as cheap as possible that would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
All regulators must be worn in, despite the manufacturer and/ or the gas source. But it's not that bad either, in an ideal system a brand new reg might give you +/-2 FPS, perhaps +/-3 on CO2, while a worn one will take that to +/-1. Not that big of a deal.

As for the CO2 adapter, I would go with the Wolverine "standalone" Wraith, just for the integrated expansion chamber that will prevent any liquid CO2 from going to the regulator, which makes it behave almost like HPA, providing better consistency and durability. Also it has a really cool quick change system, and with Wolverine's own STORM onTank regulator makes for a really compact setup.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the help! i just have one more question though, i already have an hpa tank, and the only reason i was gonna run co2 is beacause it was smaller, now if i was to run hpa i was thinking of using the mancraft regulator and an amped airsoft hpa line. could you give me your thoughts on this?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts