Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was just wondering if anyone knew if a Mancraft could fit in a gas King arms tac 21. Just wasn't sure if it's as easy as a spring rifle if even possible. Tried looking it up and haven't found anything. Thanks

·
Registered
942 Posts
Unfortunately, probably not, unless you are willing to do a crazy amount of internal work. But on the other hand, you can get the tac21 to perform quite well. It's based on the same system as the KJW M700. In fact, if I remember correctly, this exact same rifle body was manufactured many years ago under the name AAC-21.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya I know you can tap the mag I've done that in the past to a tanaka m40a1 but I just didn't feel it had the same performance as my actual hpa engines. And I really just like the tac21 look :/ mainly for the purpose that I wanted to put a Mancraft or redline stock on and I don't know that on the msr the stock can be replaced with a normal m4 stock?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.