Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone have experience with it? I'm considering purchasing one. I've read it comes with a 70 degree autobot bucking, 428mm barrel and shoots 2.3 joules out of the box which would be exactly what I need for my field. According to 1tonnes vsr guide that would also be perfectly tuned for .43g bbs.

· Registered
3,685 Posts
It's pretty much an SSG10 A2, so I'd just get that instead unless you want a different color stock. Idk if Nov does different colors, but unlikely.

.43g would be fine, but you can sorta push the numbers as there's not really a hard line on this stuff if you're undervoluming your gun. It can be bad, but usually your barrel has to be like 10cm longer than it should be.
I'd use .43, .45, or .48g. just try them all, you'll be fine.

· Registered
20 Posts
Anyone have experience with it? I'm considering purchasing one. I've read it comes with a 70 degree autobot bucking, 428mm barrel and shoots 2.3 joules out of the box which would be exactly what I need for my field. According to 1tonnes vsr guide that would also be perfectly tuned for .43g bbs.
I'm using mlc 338. A cool feature about it is the quick release for easy access to the bolt chamber for a quick spring change. You can use .45g bbs - .46g bbs it will shoot well. I've changed my piston into edgi so it can lift .48g and made it more silent by adding a DIY suppressor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts