1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone, current build as follows:

Ares Amoeba Striker AS03:

303mm Maple Leaf 6.01 TBB

Maple Leaf Super Hop Up Bucking 70 vs 75 Degrees?

Ares Striker 450FPS Factory Upgrade Spring

Ares 14mm Barrel thread adapter

ASG Tac QD Mock Supressor

Ares 90 degree Handstop [M-Lok].

This is the build I am about to create. Primarily in Miami, FL CQB 380FPS limit indoor arena. May try to obtain some leanyency since it’s a bolt action.

So my question is this, does anyone have experience with both the Maple Leaf Super Hop Up Bucking 70 degree or 75 degree? Anyone know which would be better with the Ares 450 FPS spring? I was thinking the softer weaker bucking is good but I’ll be around 460FPS at least with the TBB. I chose this bucking because I will be shooting .40’s or higher exclusively from this build. Also, I am concerned if I get chrono’d or not allowed to use the 450FPS spring for the indoor CQB arena, that I’ll have to replace the stock spring and the bucking will then be too stiff if I go with the 75 degree bucking. Any input would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I tested ML Super 75 when I built my vsr. If I remember correctly, it couldn't lift heavy bbs and the trajectory was not satisfying at all. And I used ML MrHop 70 (old version) for a year and half, playing three-four times per month, fully satisfied!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts