Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, this is my first post and I want to buy a zero trigger for easter. I looked at other threads and I did not get a clear answer. I am looking for the advantages and disadvantages of each trigger. So please respond to this thread.
Wich is the best: Maple leaf vs Airsoftpro vs JJ zero trigger

My rifle:
-Cyma cm.701
-airsoftpro spring guide
-maple leaf cylinder
-airsoftpro m160 spring
-some sort of maple leaf hop up bucking

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
The Maple Leaf or ASP, whichever is cheapest in your area.
Maple Leaf 90° btw, not their 45°.

If you can afford it or shipping for the other stuff works out to be expensive, consider Springer Custom Works, TTI, or Bulltrigger, with Action Army bring your last resort.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Give a chance for a new gen trigger set Maple Leaf

VSR 90° Zero Trigger Group ECO Edition (VTG90G3) and Dual Stage Trigger (For VTG90G3 Only)
Tool Font Bicycle part Fashion accessory Nut

Font Automotive exterior Bicycle part Machine Automotive window part

As for the JJ, this is a copy of the PDI trigger, but the metal must be tempered.

Springer custom is top.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I have the jj trigger, for 3 or 4 years and it is really good, cheap and good! Works for what it is made, but you need to polish the contact parts for a smooth pull. you dont need to buy those fancy spencive triggers

·
Registered
631 Posts
I have the jj trigger, for 3 or 4 years and it is really good, cheap and good! Works for what it is made, but you need to polish the contact parts for a smooth pull. you dont need to buy those fancy spencive triggers
second argee, after 4 years my JJ still work great.
Just like hamlet said, need polish and it will be smooth to use

1 - 12 of 12 Posts