Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

This is my first post and I hope I'm not breaking any rules.
I apologize before hand if this has been covered in another thread, I couldn't find anything pertaining to it though through my searches. (maybe I was just using the wrong keywords)
I'll be looking into getting a 90* trigger for my JG Bar 10 soon and
I'm interested in the maple leaf trigger.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the trigger directly or can comment on the quality of maple leafs cnc'ing.
My other option is the springer trigger which I know is good, but I don't particularly like using stuff that a lot of others use. I like having uniqueness, call me stubborn idk aha.

·
Registered
5,596 Posts
The reason why a lot of people use the items is normally because they are the best items or they are very close to it.
Getting something that is rear is not the best idea.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I would hold up and not get the current 90 degree triggers, since Maple Leaf is working on a new VSR trigger with a new safety system

Apparently they go so far in demonstrating how good their new trigger is they used a thin piece of tissue paper to pull the trigger (loaded with an M170 spring) and it worked without breaking that slice of tissue paper.....though I will take that with a pinch of salt it certainly will be a good competitive piece especially if it's fairly cheap

·
Registered
681 Posts
Tissue paper? I mean my laylax zero trigger can accomplish that. It's 15 years old.
Yours can, my AA trigger can (though granted it's holding an M115 instead of an M170), but my AA trigger is really friggin expensive and comes with a for-whatever-reason incompatible 90 degree piston. Their new trigger comes with both lever safety and bolt handle safety which is something (afaik) what the laylax does not have.

If this trigger is completely problem free and still sells at 100 USD a pop (which I can conveniently get at 70 USD a pop due to a permanent sale) that price bargain is massive. And their new trigger looks real sick.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.