Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guyz this is my first post on the forum and i have been talking to mosin about the gun for a few days and this is what it boils down to

PDI Hop Up
-PDI Level 3 Cylinder With vaccum piston and PDI spring guide

-PDI 300% Spring

-maruzen aps-2 $265

-First Factory PSS2 Bolt Handle for APS-2

those are the parts that im pretty sure im going to but so i posted this to help out anyone looking for parts and for anyone ssugeesting different or additional parts.
[size=100:es5a4v6j]
any links would be greatly apreaciated!!!!
[/size:es5a4v6j][/size:es5a4v6j]

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Alright, well you have a good post to start out. But your spelling and grammar is just aweful, strike #1.

Onto your subject:
go to Redwolfairsoft.com and just type in what you're looking for. Simply type in Maruzen APS2 in the search and you'll find that cylinder and the bolt handle right on the first page, then type in PDI 300 and you'll find that as well.

Utilizing the search button on a website is the key to success here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmmmm I guess i will save up some more cash and buy one of those. Dose anyone know the length of the prometheus barrel i should buy.... (Im not talking about the 6.03 diameter, i mean the length for a aps2 sv)

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Well, the Maruzen one will probably do fine for a good 3,000 rounds. But then you can expect your sear to break and you'll find that your bolt won't stay locked back. So I'll agree with the bunny here, grab a Zero Trigger. But just keep it off to the side, no use replacing something if the old one works fine, eh?

Oh, and get a 455mm

·
Registered
40 Posts
IMO the stock trigger with the upgraded steel sears is the way to go. If you upgrade your gun as you are mentioning the zero trigger will likely not hold up. Granted I know plenty of people that love them. I just don't trust them. And as I said, just my opinion.

If I was going for bang for my buck I would go with:
APS 2 SV
Steel bolt handle
upgraded cylinder,
piston,
Spring guide
upgraded spring
upgraded trigger sears
and maybe a tapered cylinder head

Either way best of luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.