Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maruzen Type 96 Rifle

I have never been a big fan of Maruzen rifles, the APS just ranks over the super 9 with me. If you would like to know more about my fun with the APS V2 read my review on that rifle also, but now back to the Type 96.

I have seen the Type 96 on a few websites, but always shied away from getting one, just because of the fact that it comes from the same people who came out with the APS. I can just hear the APS owners now, sorry guys that rifle sucks. It

·
Registered
59 Posts
actually, the stock parts of he type 96 trigger system are durable, it is its plastic body that sux, k2 makes an all metal body that uses spare trigger parts

it is the opposite for vsr tho, parts need to be replaced, not body

·
Registered
16 Posts
1) check the last date of this thread... almost a year gone. please try not to Necro Post.
2) since this was a long time ago, i can guarantee that livonia has upgraded it more so add a couple more hundred.
3) My Maruzen L96 has costed me about $1000 as well... probably more too because of shipping.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.