Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While this has been a wonderful rifle to me, I've decided to try something new. Odds are I'll pick up a vsr-10 and start tinkering. I have so little time to get out to games recently that I need something new to keep my hands busy. What with my guides on this site, you all should know that I could disassemble this in my sleep

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I realize the trigger unit may be an issue for some people, so I'm just going to part it out and see how many people I can get. Worst comes to worst, there's an overpriced trigger unit in the U.K. I can purchase.

P.M. me with what you want. The scope is being used on my bar-10 now.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
http://www.uncompany.com/ Has the zero trigger in stock. I don't exactly have the money to purchase it at this point in time, but if you want to make me an offer lower than 600 so that you can complete the rifle with it, send me a PM.

If this isn't sold in a couple of months I'll probably purchase it and simply have a backup rifle.

(also, if someone wants me to delete one or more of these updates, just let me know

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tex was a real gent and fixed my zero trigger for me. If anyone's still interested in the rifle, feel free to send me a PM but I no longer wish to part it out and I won't be accepting lowball offers (somewhere in the $700 range would be nice). I'd use the $ to get some major upgrades for my bar-10, as while having two rifles is nice, it's not necessary imho.

Just giving yall the update. My baby is back in perfect working condition :)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nah, I just know him from the boards. I'm near chicago, IL (northern suburbs), but if you plan on being in the area offer up and if we work something out you can stop by. I'd even let you do some illicit shooting in the backyard before we settle... although I never said that. ;)

I hear you about money being tight, man. :(

G

·
hey man theres no way you would like work out a price with me and then put it on ebay under a buy it now and i buy it right when you put it up? because im in tennessee and i would love it but i do not want to drive to chicago to get it. pm me if you want to

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Actually I'm back to working on the trigger. I'm going to purchase a systema spring replacement kit which another guy used to repair it. I'll send it to Tex with the correct sized spring and it should be good. If not, I have a trigger I can probably buy for $90, assuming you're DEAD CERTAIN you're going to purchase.

After that if you're interested, I'm fine with shipping it out. I don't really trust ebay, would you be fine with paying over paypal? I can send confirmation photos of the rifle and internals with any visual confirmation you want. A number, your forum name, whatever.

And obviously, what are you offering?

G

·
yeah i would be fine with paypal. and as far as the trigger goes, whatever you wanna do is fine with me because you know your rifle and im sure you know whats best for it as well. i feel comfortable paying 600 plus shipping.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Okay sounds good. I was hoping for 700 seeing as I spent $1200 on the rifle but I'm an idealist
And I realize that not every part was necessary and that decreases the value for a lot of people.

600 will cover the replacement parts for the bar-10 quite well. Shipping will be fairly expensive on such a large package, maybe as much as $25, depending on whether you want it insured or not.

I just PM'd Tex to see if he's okay with me shipping the part I found directly to him, hopefully will cut down on the time. It might be a few weeks though.

I'm gonna go ahead and list this as SPF. If anyone offers more then it'll open up again.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PM sent, the trigger is en route and should get here tomorrow or friday unless something went wrong. I'll install and it'll be ready to ship by then. I'm really looking for $650 to have enough to cover my upgrades and new rifle (which is the point of this sale), info in the PM.

Send me a message when you have a chance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.