Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again I was looking around the theads and saw the maruzen aps 2. I looked for the gun and i found it at

http://airsoftglobal.com/index.php?cPath=28_67

its the first one there. please let me know about high end rifles that can handle a lot of upgrades. I havent been able to get a gun yet sadly but i will soon. So let me know about this gun and others. Try to keep it around $300. I was able to raise my budget more!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So you think that it would be a very good choice for me I understand that there are a lot of upgrades for this rifle so it sounds like the gun for me. Sorry but I think I put this in the wrong section.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Well, I shoot one. I'm also in the process of doing a $300 internal makeover to it. I've got a few stock parts up for sale in my sale thread, feel free to take a gander. I mean.. Might as well pick up spares or whatnot if you need it. I think all I have left is a Maruzen APS-2 Hop Up unit and barrel and stock flash hider. But non-the-less.. I'd highly reccomend.

Parts for them are very easy to attain (You can find almost everything you would desire for it on http://www.redwolfairsoft.com and just typing in APS2 in the search bar). You can also use a wide variety of things for this weapon to make it better than you could imagine. Here are some things I plan on doing in the near future.

Laylax Version 3 Cylinder (100 times stronger than a PDI Cylinder)
First Factory Spring Guide
PDI Vacuum Piston
PDI 310% spring
First Factory Piston Head
Harris rock mount Bi Pod
Fluted Barrel
Remington Upper Receiver
High profile scope mounts

I've already got a 6.04 tightbore and a PSS2 Aero Chamber (One of the best hop ups in the world.. A discontinued item.. Which makes it extremely rare, however the darn thing cost me $110
)

But if money is left over, I might pick up a Zero Trigger, however this current stock trigger housing that I have has held up amazingly well so far against a 500 FPS Spring.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya I hear that the trigger breaks petty easy but how do you find the most powerful parts for the gun. What im trying to get at is will the most performance part have a larger % or will it be described?
I have also seen the sniper version and the ex version what is the diffrence between them all. Which one do you have?

Hey Mosin I found a Necro post in the commerce section Flashgordon.
Sorry if you feel im being a tatle tale.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
The differences are usually just asthetics as far as the EX and the Sniper Version (SV) go.

Also, percentages will only be described as far as spring powers go (PDI 300% .. PDI 270%.. Ect..). To know which actual pieces are better you can usually read reviews about the item or ask here.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Here are a few pictures with me holding it:

But I got an SV for my original modification. Then I switched off the flash hider, put on a $70.00 silencer (Forget the name.. Maybe a laylax one or something..?) then I put a 6.04 tightbore in it and some custom made barrel spacers (Cut out of styrophome.. Does the same job). Now I've currently just got to get a Laylax Version 3 Cylinder with PDI Vacuum piston and PDI 310% spring... And my final upgrade will be a harris rock mount bi pod and a Zero Trigger.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That is a nice paint job. I can't remember what a flash hider is (its been so long) can you refresh my memory. Could you give me some ups and downs on the rifle. thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Downs: None.

Ups: I can hit you from 85 yards away within 2 shots. Anything less than 50 yards, consider yourself done.

The silencer is some $70.00 one that I got from my buddy for a $25 gearbox and $15 cash.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow thats a steal of a deal now are those ranges stock or with upgrades.

Sorry dude but this was a waist of time now my dad says I can't spend $265 on an airsoft gun. My life is hard with him but I can get the bar 10 so i guess I have to get that but i really wanted the aps 2. sorry about this waist of time.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Waist is what goes between your legs and your stomach. Waste is to waste someones time.

But yeah, that's with upgrades. Stock a Maruzen will shoot about 55 yards effectively though.

·
Registered
283 Posts
The BAR 10 is probably the best clone out there, the exact copy of the VSR. You can upgrade it with any VSR part you would like, stock it shoots low 400s. So you'll be able to reach out to about 60 yards with a .28 or .3. Some simple upgrades would be a tightbore, and hop up rubber.

If you're going to shoot it stock, get some Maruzen Super Grandmaster .29s and you'll be reaching out real far.

Mosin EDIT: Super Grandmaster .29's

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.