Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the new field I'm going to requires you to have a full face mask to protect your face if you are under the age of 18. Any masks I can use that achieves face protection but allows me to be comfortable enough to aim down my scope?

Thanks
Rougey

·
Registered
50 Posts
Try a mesh mask, may take some bending and cutting to make it fit right, but it will be worth it. I'm in the same boat you are pal

·
Registered
604 Posts
I think most fields require an unmodified paintball mask for players under 18. If that is the case, I know the Save Phace masks are fairly low profile. However, it is a full paintball mask so you will still have some trouble aiming down your scope. You might still need a scope riser.

I think there was a prototype military ballistic face mask that was announced several years ago. It was supposed to be extremely low profile, but I don't think it is available anymore.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Here's what I used before I turned 18.
Basically a regular full face mask but with one cheek cut out and replaced with a layer of gorilla tape and camo tape against one another. No problem looking through the scope since your cheek is actually against the stock with just the layer of tape between.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts