Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know people usually hate to wear a full face mask, but what about something that has a great field of view and a built in com. system?

I am searching around the net and keep coming upon a really cool Kabuki mask that would look sick out on the field. Then that got me to thinking about trying to use my radio with the mask on.

That is when it hit me..... why not mount everything inside the mask, and just have a cord that would come off from the side of the mask, down to your plug in cord.

Now I normally don't wear a mask or anything, I just wear my Oakleys and then have a neck wrap. So wearing a mask is something that i really don't want to do. BUT if I can get something to work, that looks really mean. I may just pick one up and see what would happen. Though the thing that I am really worried about is the narrow field of view.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
If the lens / mesh is curved around the head you'll have a perfectly fine FOV. A lot of poeple at my site use a mesh mask and mesh goggles combo. A lot of people also use AUGs. The cool thing with the mesh is that it can be bent into different shapes. They have the mesh bent so that it actually sits on the aug stock perfectly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.