Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:shrug: I have been looking around for what parts are compatible to this gun. i believe i had found a hop up unit. here: Lancer Tactical 7075 CNC Hop Up Unit for A&K SVD Spring Sniper OEM By
but it says the compatible barrels are aeg? yes? i have looked for a while for this gun but most searches come up with the previous inferior version. Next I'm looking for a barrel recommendation. three i am interested in a conversion to co2 kit. my buget is not the: PAS CO2 Conversion Kit for A&K SVD Sniper Rifle one.
Its to pricey i want to know if there are mid range ones for it. also i ordered this gun originally from evike.com any tips?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
First you need to figure out if your gun is A&K compatible, or just get an A&K. Second that c02 chamber may never come back in stock. E-Hobby sometimes wont put discontinued on items.

·
Registered
562 Posts
:shrug: I have been looking around for what parts are compatible to this gun. i believe i had found a hop up unit. here: Lancer Tactical 7075 CNC Hop Up Unit for A&K SVD Spring Sniper OEM By
but it says the compatible barrels are aeg? yes? i have looked for a while for this gun but most searches come up with the previous inferior version. Next I'm looking for a barrel recommendation. three i am interested in a conversion to co2 kit. my buget is not the: PAS CO2 Conversion Kit for A&K SVD Sniper Rifle one.
Its to pricey i want to know if there are mid range ones for it. also i ordered this gun originally from evike.com any tips?
Taken out of context, here is a quote from Evike:

"The SVD II is 100% compatible with the previous version with capability to handle some extreme upgrade kits..."
With that said, AirsoftPro.cz has everything you will need to upgrade your rifle including a Co2 kit**:

AirsoftPro.cz

** Read this thread, and you will see that the Co2 kit is crap for this rifle:

Official A&K Spring SVD Dragunov Thread

Good luck with your project and keep us updated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.