Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading a review on this piston and the guy said it snapped in half in the first mag. Could that be that he put it in the M28 and its not actually made for the M28 or do ya think the piston is actually garbage?

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=648_655&products_id=35612

I did notice they cannot make up their mind on the % it upgrades to. 2 spots say 75% and then 1 spot says 25%,hahaha.. Maybe a typo with the 25%

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Why not? I cant seem to find a piston for my Bar10.. I wont buy from airsoft Gi anymore.. nobody accept paypal.. so I am out of luck and should just sell my rifles. Evike says they take paypal but they also require a credit card too.. so they cant make up their mind, what they accept.. I am about to just give up.

I ONLY have paypal, no credit card, no bank account.. just paypal,so now what,lol.. I used to have all that till my back got hurt,now I drained my accounts, had to close my bank due to zero income.. I have my paypal account only.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I order from evike using paypal. I think you just have to check off the paypal option and just not fill out the credit card info. I don't understand why not to buy from evike. I have never had to use customer service but I bought almost all of my upgrades from them.

Anyway, Don't get Matrix because I have heard they are rebranded crap. Although that piston by AC does look good and the review is also good. I would get it if there was nothing else but it's up to you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.