Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a Mauser sr pro tactical by cybergun :( and after nearly 10000 rounds the trigger box broke, which in a full metal with asb body was plastic. I am on a waiting list for a new metal trigger box but it's been a month after the backorder date. I'm tired of waiting and I can get a plastic replacement for 30$ shipped. I dont want another plastic box so if I don't hear back from the site I ordered from in a week I plan on selling the gun to help with a gas semi auto gun I am looking at.The question i have is would it make me more money to sell it as parts gun here or on eBay or would I get >35$more for it with the plastic trigger box and about how much would I get either way.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Welcome to the forums, please make an intro post so we can get to know you.

With that said, on to the question at hand. Try selling it as a whole, then part out if necessary (if it does not sell). That is the easiest way to do it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So would I need to buy a trigger assembly to replace the broken one in it or will I be better selling it non working as a parts gun (complete -trigger). The trigger is a replacement that is exactly the same as the stock broken one and is 20$

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
williamwhite said:
So would I need to buy a trigger assembly to replace the broken one in it or will I be better selling it non working as a parts gun (complete -trigger). The trigger is a replacement that is exactly the same as the stock broken one and is 20$
Just sell it as broken. No sense putting more cash in just to sell it.

My two cents on the matter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.